The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild is an adventure game launched in 2017. Today, at vGamerz, we will review 5 besties of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild that make it unique. The game was launched by Nintendo and was also designed for Nintendo Switch and Wii U systems. Breath of wild is scheduled for the end of the Legend of Zelda series. It is the 19th episode of the series of the legend of Zelda. In this game, the player resurrects from a deep sleep of a hundred years and takes control of the connection to beat Calamity Ganon and re-established the Hyrule empire.
In this game, participants are offered less advice and guidance, but they are completely independent of discovering the world, identical to the previous version of The Legend of Zelda game 1986. Gathering different components and tools to help in targets, just like puzzle-solving or side missions, is one of the tasks of this game. The game world is unorganized and meant to design to promote discovery, experimentation, and innovation. Then the major adventure of the game could be finished nonlinearly.
Besties Of Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
It is a great game and has a lot of things that everyone will like a lot. Below are the 5 besties of Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild that you should know:
- This story of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is beyond great, and the memories tied in the storyline are loved to be seen. Some of the memories that you will like watching are the memory of “Urbosa’s Hand”, “Blades of the Yiga”, “Slumbering Power”, “To Mount Lanyru”, and “Master Sword”. These memories and the others can be seen at any time and at any place you want to.
- The adventure level of this game is very cool like each location has its own history. In this game, hunting and gathering food items in necessary. It also has a cooking factor which gives bonus effects to players.
- The adventure in open-world is fantastic, specifically when you have the DLC Master Cycle Zero. You’ll find out more even after assuming that you explored the full map. There is much more to explore. Completion requires time and patience as the game is a bit long. Giving 100 % performance is a standard procedure in the organization of the game.
- Voice acting and characters of this game are next levels. The most interesting story was when Zelda despised Link and when he saved her life, she trusted him.
- A character like Zelda and Link went great with each other and were together for like thirty-five years. Another character, Kass, was also introduced in this game which explains what happened hundred years ago.
Final thoughts by vGamerz
Generally speaking, it’s a fantastic game. It makes us wait hardly for Breath of the Wild 2. The besties of the Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild make vGamerz love it. Although due to its the Champion hero’s edition, we love to play it even more. Almost as 450+ participants of the hour Breath of the Wild, we still don’t think twice about buying this, and we assume no one else does either. Besides that, we give this game a 5-star rating and wish you all a happy gaming experience!