The launch of The Sims 4 is finally upon us and it’s once again the right time to move our real life into the virtual streets of the game and experience greatness as we always did in a Sims game. However, things are a lot more interesting when we can easily access or interfere with everything, and for that reason our list of The Sims 4 cheats and cheat codes will help you get everything that you want as fast as possible.
So here is a complete list of working cheats for The Sims 4:
First of all, you need to enable the cheats panel in the game. In order to do so, simply press CTRL + SHIFT + C (Mac users should press Cmnd + Shift + C). A console will appear on the screen and there you can type any of the cheats below in order to activate them. So here they are:
- Help: Lists currently available console commands / cheat codes.
- rosebud: Instantly deposits 1,000$
- kaching: Instantly deposits 1,000$
- motherlode: Instantly deposits 50,000$
- fullscreen: Toggles fullscreen mode on or off.
- FreeRealEstate on: Makes all neighborhood real estate free.
- FPS on: Activates FPS display
- headlineeffects on: Toggles headline graphics.
- Resetsim [Sim Full Name]: Resets Sim.
- death.toggle: Toggles death on/off. When toggled off, Sims cannot die.
- testingcheats true: Enables Testing Mode. Check below for more details.
The Testing Cheats are another nice feature that allows players to access various stuff in The Sims 4, but first of all you need to activate the Testing Mode like this: type testingcheats true in order to activate it and testingcheats false to close it.
Once the Testing Mode is activated in The Sims 4, you can edit all the stats of your Sims like age, motivations and goals. Also, you can type the cas.fulleditmode command while in the Testing Mode, which allows you even more changes to your sims (like traits and style or/and outfits).
Also while in Testing More, there are a bunch of extra cheat codes that you can use to interact with specific items or the Sims themselves. In order for them to work, the Sim or object has to be selected.
- Reset Object – Resets Sim.
- Add to Family – Add the Sim to the current family.
- Cheat Motive > Make Happy – Sets all motives to full and sets Mood to Happy.
- Cheat Motive > Enable Motive Decay – Allows motives to change dynamically.
- Cheat Motive > Disable Motive Decay – Allows motives to remain static.
Shift Clicking on Objects:
- Reset Object – Rests Object.
Shift Clicking Dirty-able Objects:
- Make Dirty – Makes object dirty.
Shift Clicking on Dirty Objects:
- Make Clean – Makes object clean.
Shift Clicking Mailbox:
- Reset Object – Resets Mailbox.
Shift Clicking the Ground:
- Teleport Me Here – Teleports selected Sim as close to the clicked spot as possible.
Shift Clicking Sims:
- Modify in CAS – Allows editing of everything but name change and inherited traits.
And these are, for now, the Sims 4 cheats and codes that will help you modify the game as you please and eventually unlock everything for a complete Sims experience. If more cheats will be found, we’ll make sure to update this article, so make sure to check back often!
Pretty good cheat list but you can modify the names and body’s after playing them. The cheat is 1st testingcheats true 2nd cas.fulleditmode then shift click on sim and then choose Modify in CAS. This will allow you to make all adjustments to the sims your playing.