The early access version of the highly anticipated RollerCoaster Tycoon World game has finally been launched and you probably can’t wait to get the game and jump into building the most amazing amusement park that the world has seen. Don’t hurry, though, as you might be one of us, the people who have a strange problem with running the game.
Here’s what happens: when you launch the game, it starts loading and stops at 57%, then gives the “Program not responding” error and you can’t even get into the game. It’s a problem that the developers are aware of and a problem that is affecting quite some people trying to play the game and in this article we’ll share with you some methods that have been proven to work and fix the RollerCoaster Tycoon World stuck at 57% problem!
1. As strange and non-tech as this might sound or seem, just try launching the game again and again. Some users have had better luck after trying on and on to launch the game – even though it might take a couple or a few minutes. Just try this because it might just work.
2. A solution that has been found by Steam user Seifer seems to work great right now. Here is what you should do:
– launch Steam and right click Roller Tycoon World in your Games Library
– select “Properties” and go to the General tab and click “Set Launch Options”
– In the box provided type “-force-d3d9” (without the quote symbols), hit OK & Close then launch the game.
If you get pink screen in the game, there’s also an easy fix: just disable HBAO+ in the Graphics section!
This really works and apparently it has something to do with computers and especially laptops that are a bit on the lower end. However, even if you have a really powerful gaming laptop or computer and you’re getting this error / problem with the game getting stuck at 57% then not working, you should give it a try. Or just retry launching until it works (if it ever does).
As I said, the developers announced that they are aware of this problem and they’re working hard to provide a fix which will come sooner rather than later.
Until then, did you manage to find any other solution on how to fix the Roller Coaster Tycoon stuck at 57% loading? If you did, let us know by commenting below.
Hey i disable the HBAO+ but still pink screen…