Bloodborne The old Hundters
Sony Computer Entertainment had their annual TGS press conference earlier today, during which they formally announced the video game expansion of Bloodborne The Old Hunters.
To say that I am hyped for this would be an understatement. Bloodborne is an immensely satisfying albeit horrifying adventure that needs to be revisited.
A release date and price have also been mentioned.
Here is the full trailer; I suggest a change of pants.
Wow. New weapons include a bow-blade, new bosses and enemies to laugh at you when they murder you, and a new prequel story that unravels some of Yharnam’s deepest secrets… I hope.
To say that I am hyped for this would be an understatement. Bloodborne The Old Hunters is an immensely satisfying albeit horrifying adventure that needs to be revisited.
You can expect to die a million times on November 24th. The expansion will cost twenty blood echoes.
How to Access Bloodborne The Old Hunters DLC
- Defeat Vicar Amelia and activate the skull in the Cathedral to turn day into night.
- Go to the Hunter’s Dream and receive Eye of a Blood-Drunk Hunter from a messenger.
- Go to the Cathedral Ward and leave via the left-hand exit to enter the square.
- Go to the right-hand end of the square (where the Hunter Set/Top Hat are located) and the Lesser Amygdala will grab you. This will take you to the new area: The Hunter’s Nightmare
- Lighting the lamp in the new area will allow you to travel to and from the area via the Hunter’s Nightmare Awakening Headstone in the Hunter’s Dream . It can be found by the Insight Shop, where the Doll will sometimes kneel and pray.
Q： What kind of content is included with the Bloodborne The Old Hunters expansion?
A： The Old Hunters expansion depicts a nightmare world where the old hunters are captured. It includes new areas, weapons, mysteries, items, and costumes.